Control System Integration
Innovasys specializes in the development of turnkey automation projects i.e systems integration of various PLC / DCS brands and SCADA packages. We offer comprehensive project services that are involved with the engineering and installation of plant electrical, automation and information systems projects for a broad spectrum of end users.
Delivering innovative solutions and systems is our passion. We gather all the required hardware, software and instruments for in-house integration of a Process Control System in accordance with your SRS (System Requirements Specifications). We endeavor to deliver a Control System within cost, budget and time with no compromise on quality, integrity and reliability of the system.
While we prefer to handle your entire project, we are also happy to assist you with the design, fabrication, repair, or any other specific control system needs you might have.
Our in-house procedures and systems guide our teams and individual through every step to prepare one of the following major deliverables;
- Review & Finalization of system specifications i.e process control system, safety system, F&G system, SCADA, RTUs
- Development of System Architecture / System Design
- Preparation of Instrument data sheets
- Preparation of Instrument List
- Preparation of Bill of Material
- SAFE / Cause & Effect charts
- Logic Diagrams
- DCS configuration or Development of PLC code / programming i.e Ladder Logic, Functional Blocks
- Preparation of HMI graphics
- Instrument Loop Diagrams
- Capital expenditure estimation (CAPEX)
- Preparation of installation & commissioning procedures
- Control Panels:
- PLC/RTU enclosures
- OIT/HMI enclosures
- Communications enclosures
- Motor control centers
- Field Services:
- Loop checks
- Instrument and loop calibration
- On-site project management
- Commissioning and training
- Preventive maintenance
- On-site troubleshooting
We can help you with every aspect of Control System and encourage you to also rely on us a third party source of evaluation of requirements and approach.